How To Create Your Own Ebay About Me Page
Regular readers of this newsletter and my newspaper column know that I am a big fan of eBay's About Me Page feature. This is a special page you can create as part of your eBay account that is linked from your eBay ID (with a little About Me icon).
You can use your eBay About Me Page as a sales tool. Customers can click on your About Me icon to get to your About Me page, which you can set up to include information about you, your interests, and even links to your website.
It's a great way to get personal with your customers and drive traffic to your website or other online businesses.
eBay does not approve of blatant advertising on your About Me page, but you can include links to products and services that you think will be of interest to the eBay community at large. If these links just happen to be affiliate links to products that pay you a commission, more the better. :o)
Your About Me page can be as simple or as detailed as you like.
Here's my eBay About Me page (if the link wraps in your email program cut and paste it in a browser address window:
Here's how to create your own eBay About Me page.
1. Register for an eBay account. If you're already an eBay member you can skip this step. If you don't have a fr** eBay account click the signup link below to register now.
2. Once you are registered, log into your eBay account by clicking the "My eBay" link at the top of any eBay page. Enter your eBay user name and password.
3. Once you're logged in, click the "Personal Information" link under "My Account" in the left hand menu.
4. At the Personal Information page click to create your About Me page. Or you can go directly to the Create An About Me Page link shown below:
5. Once you're at the About Me creation page simply follow the directions. You can use the About Me wizard to create the page or paste in custom HTML as I have done with my About Me page.
Once you have your About Me page set up, you should include a link to your About Me page in every auction and sale you do.
It's free advertising, so use it!
Article Source: http://www.redsofts.com/articles/
Tim Knox Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker www.prosperityandprofit.com
www.dropshipwholesale.net www.smallbusinessqa.com www.timknox.com
More Articles from Internet Category:
What In The World Is Cpanel And Why Do I Want It?
Tips To Help You Make Money Through Online Surveys
Earning Money On The Internet
How To Select Online Cash Paid Survey Sites?
Tips on How to Profit Online Easily
Is It True That You Will Get Paid For Survey?
Your Roadmap to Guaranteed Internet Success
The Importance Of Linking, Link Popularity Plus Tag And Ping
Can Language Be Taught Over the Internet?
I Want To Shop On The Internet, What Tips Should I Know Before I Shop?
The Secret to Generating Exponential Traffic Growth
How to Quickly and Easily Distribute Your Free Content
Secrets to Easily Building Opt-In Lists