How Can I Guarantee My Job Campaign Success?
I know you’re thinking you CAN’T guarantee your job campaign success.
Maybe. But I can show you a way that comes as close as possible to guaranteeing your job campaign success. I’ll show you how you can, at the very least, dramatically move the odds in your favor.
First, let me share with you what I know WON’T get it. It’s what we call a “traditional” job campaign. That’s the way most of us have been taught about how you find a job.
1. Write a resume. Show your work history and other credentials. Rewrite it, tweak it, fine tune it till it’s just right.
2. Mass distribute it. To job sites like Monster and HotJobs. Mail and email it to a bunch of companies. Answer lot of job opening ads. Contact some agencies and recruiters.
3. Wait for interview invitations to come in by phone or by mail. If you get minimal response, or some TNT letters (thanks but no thanks) or no response, you get very depressed. Then maybe you do it all over again--only increase the numbers just to make sure. Or maybe you just give up.
4. Go on an interview with a personnel staffer (not a decision-maker). You jump through all the hoops and hope you make it to the next level. Hope you’re better than the competition.
5. If the gods have smiled on you, you get to meet face-to-face with the person who could be your next boss so you can jump through some more hoops and try to beat out the competition.
6. Time commitment till you actually get a job offer: many weeks, possibly months!
Like I said, this is the way NOT to find a job. This will not guarantee your job campaign success. Why? Because it’s the old-fashioned way . . . the way it was done in the 20th Century. It used to work then. But times have changed.
You see, job seekers (like you) are expecting a lot more from their employment that they did 10 or 15 years ago. And so are employers, especially since 9/11 and Katrina. For example, your next boss could care less about what you used to do for someone else according to your resume. He/she wants to know what you can bring to the table that will make a difference to the organization going forward.
So if none of these old-fashioned job search ideas can guarantee your job campaign success, what can?
The answer is the amazing alternative job search strategies contained in “The World’s Fastest Alternative Job Search System.” This remarkable plan turns the whole traditional job search methodology upside down. It show you how to get directly face-to-face with your next boss in a matter of days--how to bypass the emphasis on your resume and the lengthy process that uses it to get only minimal results.
In fact, if you put this program to work for you, you can be entertaining job offers in as little as two weeks. How do I know? Because I’ve seen this system work for thousands worldwide over that past years. And that’s about as close as I can come to guaranteeing your job campaign success!
Article Source: http://www.redsofts.com/articles/
Paul Megan writes for EEI, the world-class pioneer in alternative job search techniques and non-traditional career advancement strategies . . . since 1985. Grab our stunning FREE REPORT: “How To Find A Job In As Little As 14 Days!” Click on RSS for instant info! http://www.fastest-job-search.com
More Articles from Career Category:
Know Your True Self - Relationship Between Values And Goals
Your Working At Home Career
Career – A Self Help Guide
Essential Tips on Getting Organized For A New Job
Great Job as Mystery Shopper
Start Your Home Business Real Estate Investing Company
Fire Your Boss and Work from Home
How To Write A Successful Resume
Making Your Money Online
5 Top Tips To Successful Interview
How To Have A Successful Interview
Work Versus Slavery
The Perils of Positive Thinking
Job Search Blues? You Need To Get Deprogrammed!
Find Your Right Working Home Business Option