Download DISLIN PostScript Manual 9.0
If your download does not start automatically
within 5 seconds, choose a mirror below:
DISLIN PostScript Manual 9.0 Mirror 1
DISLIN PostScript Manual 9.0 Mirror 2
DISLIN is a high-level library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features. The software is available for the programming languages C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Perl, Python and Java. DISLIN can display graphic information directly on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X Windows, Windows API and Tektronix. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, Prescribe, WMF, PNG and TIFF. The library contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- English manuals in PostScript, PDF and HTML format are available.
Category Related Download
Flash page flip component 1.1
FlippingBook page flip flash component is intended for page flipping and supports Flash MX and Flash MX 2004 authoring tools. You may get the component ready to work in just a few seconds right from the development environment. www.page-flip.com
Hexadecimal to ASCII Converter 4.3.4
Convert hexadecimal strings to ASCII text with a single click. Small application window allows simultaneous use with your favourite IDE, text editor, Word, etc..
Free Serial Port Monitor 3.31
Free software serial port monitor, Com Rs232 sniffer with communication packet data analyzer. This monitoring utility can spy, capture, view, analyze, test com ports activity performing com port connection and traffic analysis
HDD Firmware Serial Number Source Code 1.01
We provide the source code which: Works on Win-NT, Win-2000, Win-XP, Do not require Administrative logins, Do not require WMI.
Access MDE Unlocker 1.5
Unlock an Access MDE database allowing design changes to be made to forms and reports. Functionallity changes can be made by using macros.
Note: VBA modules remain compiled and locked.
An Autocomplete TextBox like the ones you find in the latest browsers. Automatically builds a list of entries, saves and retrieves the list without the developer having to right any code or setting any property at all. Just drop it in your applicatio
lingo script editor 0.42
lingo scriptEditor is an external authoring tool for macromedia lingo
SDE for Eclipse (CE) for Windows 3.2 Community Edition
SDE for Eclipse is a UML CASE tool tightly integrated with Eclipse. You can draw UML diagrams in Eclipse, generate Java code from UML model, reverse engineer Java code to class diagrams, import Rational Rose project, export XMI...
ActiveComport Serial Port Toolkit 2.0
Serial port toolkit to enable applications or scripts to communicate with a modem or other serial port device. Features full com port control, binary and ASCII data transfer, support for RS 232 and RS 485 standards and ISDN modem support.
Serial Port Sniffer ActiveX Control 1.0
Serial Port Sniffer is a powerful advanced ActiveX Control that allows your application to sniff (fully monitor and edit data flows) serial port in your system. Serial data streams can be easily monitored and edited directly from your application.